News & Announcements
BENONA TOWNSHIP NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Benona Township Board will hold a public hearing to discuss the proposed amendment to the Zoning Ordinance regarding the minimum acreage needed within an Agricultural District. The proposed language reads: Minimum parcel width required for single-family residence within an Agricultural District-Three hundred and thirty feet wide at road frontage or equivalent and minimum lot area of two hundred and seventeen thousand, eight hundred square feet (5 acres).
The hearing will be held on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 6:45 PM at Benona Township Hall.
Public input is encouraged.
Margie Shaw, Benona Township Clerk
Regular Meeting Schedule Please note the winter start times!
The Regular Meetings of the Benona Township Board will be held at Benona Township Hall on the following dates:
Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM
- Go to our website: benonatownship.org
- Click on the Resources Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the very bottom option: New- Assessing and Tax Information (Data is collected and managed by BSA Software)
- On the left side of the page under Online Payments, click Current Tax Payment.
- On the next screen they’ll be able to search by: Name, Address of the Parcel, or by Parcel Number
**Once the correct parcel is selected, it will show how much is owed and they will click on the Pay Summer Taxes button right next to the Amount Paying column and they will follow the steps from the next screen.
Convenience Fee Pricing: (charged by Point & Pay, not the township…)
Credit / Debit – 3%
Electronic Check (authorization to take right out of their own bank account, checking or savings) –
$3.00 up to $10,000
$10.00 over $10,000