Short Term Rental Ordinance Public Mtg.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Benona Township Board will hold a public hearing to discuss the proposed Short Term Rental Ordinance. A copy of the proposed ordinance is available at Benona Township Hall and also on the township website (benonatownship.org). The hearing will be held on Monday, August 22, 2022 at 6:30 PM at Benona Township Hall. Public input is encouraged.
Margie Shaw, Benona Township Clerk
News & Announcements
Regular Meeting Schedule
The Regular Meetings of the Benona Township Board will be held at Benona Township Hall on the following dates:
Monday April 25 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday May 23 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday June 27 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday July 25 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday August 22 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday September 26 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday October 24 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday November 28 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday December 26 2022 at 7:00 PM
Monday January 23 2023 at 7:00 PM
Monday February 27 2022 at 7:00 PM
Thursday March 23 2023 at 7:00 PM
Online Tax Payment
- Go to our website: benonatownship.org
- Click on the Resources Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the very bottom option: New- Assessing and Tax Information (Data is collected and managed by BSA Software)
- On the left side of the page under Online Payments, click Current Tax Payment.
- On the next screen they’ll be able to search by: Name, Address of the Parcel, or by Parcel Number
**Once the correct parcel is selected, it will show how much is owed and they will click on the Pay Summer Taxes button right next to the Amount Paying column and they will follow the steps from the next screen.
Convenience Fee Pricing: (charged by Point & Pay, not the township…)
Credit / Debit – 3%
Electronic Check (authorization to take right out of their own bank account, checking or savings) –
$3.00 up to $10,000
$10.00 over $10,000